Updates May-July 2020
February-April 2020 / November 2019-January 2020 / August-October 2019 / May-July 2019 /
Note that obviously some of the links might not work if they are out of date
- 26 May: * Update on the Burton School stones
- 25 May: * Looking the other way
- 23 May: * No Oddment today. Update on Pinebeach. (Also moved on the Planning Index page)
- 22 May: * A warning, and fun for some
- 21 May: * It was hot, but well done Christchurch!
- 20 May: * Three items today
- 19 May: * A busy tip // Recycling Centre information added to the News page
- 18 May: * Hot, sunny, quiet, clean
- 17 May: * Courage at its finest!
- 16 May: * News page re-organised, and now with a handy face-mask guide!
- 15 May: * Light-hearted update on Oddments
- 14 May: * Sad news, but only for me?
- 13 May: * Not yet back to normal, but a few changes
- 12 May: * News page added to Coming Up – see top menu. Many toilets/leisure facilities opening tomorrow. Christchurch Food Festival cancelled.
- 11 May: * Very important update about the waste centres. Marked in red on this page
- 10 May: * A hopefully interesting, even newsworthy update on Oddments.
- 9 May: * A sunny yet quiet Bank Holiday
- 8 May: * Patriotic VE Day update on Oddments
- 7 May: * ‘Snake’ and a wall
- 6 May: * Click here for something cheery.
- 5 May: * Hope, and beauty
- 4 May: * Carnival information, and more.
- 3 May: * Site Updates for May-July period ( this page) started. All other months accessible from there.
- 2 May: * A very worrying development. Also added to Planning on the Governance menu
- 1 May: * A new month, good news (mostly). The month also added to Oddments Index