Updates February-April 2020
November 2019-January 2020 / August-October 2019 / May-July 2019 /
Note that obviously some of the links might not work if they are out of date
- 22 February: Old Police Station: PLANS APPROVED: 11 for, 2 against, 2 abstentions. Read more about it.
- 21 February: * Unexciting update about the old police station. Click and scroll to the bottom to view. Concert added – see Coming Up, April 18th
- 20 February: * Is the end in sight? The Old Police Station Council Meeting
- 19 February: * A local beauty spot
- 18 February: * New events added to Coming Up, 18 & 21 March
- 17 February: * After the latest storm
- 16 February: * Governance Menu updated, with Elections/History moved to the bottom. Have a look at this page – especially the video of Michael Gove’s Brexit speech!
- 15 February: * News about The Bear
- 14 February: * Christchurch – Beryl Bikes coming?
- 13 February: * Being unable to categorise some local information, a Latest News page has been created and placed at the top of the Governance Menu.
- 12 February: * Unseasonal update on Oddments
- 11 February: * Governance section being simplified and updated. It will be complete soon, and to avoid tedium each change will not be listed here.
- 10 February: * The aftermath of the storm
- 9 February: * Not been out today, for obvious reasons. If you don’t know why, here is a link to an Echo page. // Some reorganisation of Governance done, and the Health Walks link is now correct!
- 8 February: * They look impressive // Council meeting next Thursday, 13th. See below, or Coming Up
- 7 February: * Yet another proposal for the chiropractic clinic in Twynham Avenue.
- 6 February: * Good news about The Lions. Governance menus are also being re-organised. They are a bit of a mess at the moment, but you can’t make an omelette without breaking eggs!
- 5 February: *BCP Council page started.
- 4 February: * Spring is coming!
- 3 February: * Page created about the Town Council, and added to the Governance menu. Have a look, there is lots of useful information. // * Events added to Coming Up for 29 Feb, 7 March.
- 2 February: *Site Updates and its structure re-done // A happy horse
- 1 February: * Oddments for February now started (a historical one). Note – updated, see 2 Feb