There have been many comments arguing for and against the proposed changes to the Councils. To simplify and add some structure, the links below take you to a page with a comment or comments about a single aspect of the proposals. You are then able to reply to these. These have been my choice, and I hope that they cover the relevant aspects discussed. I have tried to restrict my choice of comment to one or two per author. You, of course, can add more in response or in addition to those.
If you think that I have missed something, or have a subject you would like discussed, please email me and it may be put on. Webmaster’s decision though, but all reasonable requests will be granted!
Please, on making a comment, keep it relevant only to the specific subject of the page, and – as usual – polite argument only!
- The Survey – Comments by the Chief Executive, David McIntosh
- Life Under a Super Council – by Alistair Ford. 24 Nov
- True Democracy?
- Cause for Concern? About the Full Council Meeting, by AB, 1 Nov
- Money Wasted! A radio news item about the Bournemouth Surf Reef, by AB, 4 Nov
- Things to do in Bournemouth and Christchurch, by Robert D, 5 Nov
- Merge with Bournemouth/Poole – No
- Merge with Bournemouth/Poole – Yes
- Transport Issues